Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sugar Rush

Anyone that wants to argue that certain types of food doesn't play a part in behaviors are more than welcome to come spend the night at our home after Brian sneaks into the Easter candy bowl and devours 20 pieces of bubblegum, one box of nerds, and two lollipops.

Brian was up from about 11:30 pm until about 3:30 am.  Loud, silly, and as crazy as can be.

We haven't had that type of sleeping problems in FOREVER.  In fact, I have been bragging about how well sleep has been.

The rest of the candy was thrown away.  I cherish my sleep much more than giving my "deprived" children their holiday candy.

3 comments:

Kelsi Wieler said...

Sounds like we should get our kids together! Cay's been having sleep problems lately, too. What is up with Autism and sleep?!? Hope you guys start having quieter nights soon!

Karen V. said...

Oh my gosh! That is a late, late night! I'd throw it away too!

Jean Myles said...

Oh Amen! My kids were off the freakin' wall on Sunday. I was actually contemplating filling their, I mean having the Easter Bunny fill their eggs with granola bars and fruit next year!!!