I finally got mine this past week.
Remember when I was whining last week? I promised to counteract it with a positive post. Then Brian went and said "I yuv you" to me so that post immediately took away the negative I had previously posted.
Still, I'm so happy with how my life has been turning around lately that I just need to shout it from the rooftops.
- I won two giveaways this week! One from Amanda- the Loving Lampposts documentary! I can not wait to watch this!! The other was from Soft! and SPDBN- a huge box full of goodies including Soft! clothing, a vestibular wedge for Brian's seat, a body sock, a book on tactile defensiveness, a bubble machine, and more! I need to go buy a freaking lottery ticket with this sort of luck!
- I received two invitations to two separate events- one to be honored for my leadership in school and another to be honored for my academic achievements at school.
- I got my dream job as an OTA. Yup, before I even graduate. It's THE job that pushed me to go back to school and now having it offered to me is like a dream come true. Not only is it the population I want to work with, but I love the ladies who own the clinic. I love the flexibility they are going to give me and I absolutely am crazy about the amount of continuing education they are offering to me.
- During those god-awful parent-teacher conferences that inspired the above-mentioned pity party, I also got really great reviews on my youngest. His teachers are all amazed at how different this year is compared to last. I even got to see adorable pictures of him "reading" a book to a peer. Amazing to think that out of the two conferences it would be Brian's that left me feeling happy.
- I finally found Daiya cheese right here- instead of traveling an hour and a half away to get it!! I can't believe how excited I was to see pea-based cheese substitute in our local food co-op!
- I graduate ONE MONTH from today! Hallelujah!
Holy exclamation point overload. Sorry about that.