Instead, I've been busy with:
- digging wood chips out of the humidifier
- throwing away Easter candy
- being amazed at the growth in Corbin's baseball skills (another baseball season is upon us)
- paying an arm & leg for rush shipping on walk t-shirts (because I'm a procrastinator)
- laughing at Brian coming up with things like "Go away! Don't want none!"
- scheduling end-of-the-year IEPs
- fieldwork, fieldwork, fieldwork
- unclogging toilets
Really, my life is fairly glamorous. Okay, honestly I've just kind of had writer's block.
Until next time!