The boys are gone and instead of focusing on how I miss them let's celebrate why it's good to have some "me-time" every once in a while.
1. When cooking dinner I can just cook what I want without thoughts of allergies, sensitivities, organic, or deconstructing meals since Brian won't eat things "together".
2. Less laundry- no having to wash sheets and blankets every day.
3. I can clean my house and it will stay clean.
4. I can watch R-rated movies in the middle of the day.
5. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week I can get up 30 minutes prior to when I need to be work, rather than the hour and a half it takes to get all three of us ready.
6. I can drink as many margaritas as I want.
7. I can do my errands whenever I feel like it, I don't have to time them around certain routines and rituals.
8. If I wanted to, I could walk around naked.
9. I don't have to hide my sweets.
10. No having to clean up poop.
Wow, that was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. I could probably go on and on and on.....
Still counting down until they come home though....miss that laughter and those hugs.