Sunday, November 2, 2008

perfect autism tees

I was browsing through babywit.com where I usually buy the buys each one funny/witty/political/cool shirt for each school year- I instantly picked out an Obama one for Corbin but wasn't finding anything I could really picture on my Bri-Guy. So instead I went online to find autism shirts and am cracking up over the perfectly stated shirts I've found. Here's a sample:



"Eye contact is overrated."

"Yes, I am autistic. Stare if you must. I'm not paying attention to you anyway."

"I have autism. What's your excuse?"

"Autism is not a tragedy. Ignorance is the tragedy."

"I have autism and I think you're weird too."

"My child has autism. Questions are appreciated, parenting advice is not!"

"Is my child's behavior bothering you? Ask me about autism."

"What? Is my autism showing?"

"It's a stimmy day."

"Vuck Faccines." (lmao)

"Someone with autism makes me proud everyday."

"I'm not trying to be naughty. I'm autistic. Please have patience."

"Yes, my son is autistic. No, he's not like the Rainman"

"got autism?"

"Autism rocks!! And flaps and spins and..."

"I am 1 in 150 very special kid"

"I'm not rude, hyper, or spoiled. I'm autistic."

"Not being able to talk is not the same as not having anything to say."

"If 1 in 150 American children were being kidnapped we'd have a national emergency. We do. Autism."

"Autism. It's not like you think."

"If at first you don't succeed, perseverate."

"People with autism do not lie, do not judge, do not play mind games. Maybe we can learn something from them."

"See the person, not the disorder."







check out www.teesed.com- definitely made my evening :)

No comments: