Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I want to Sue People.

Yesterday was Corbin's share day. He decided for this week he would bring in his "Cat" book and read it to the class as he has memorized it a few weeks ago. When I was putting him to bed last night I asked him how it went. He said "Good, I told them to raise their hands when they heard a rhyme. I said Cat. Rat. But only Miss Reuter raised her hand!" I was laughing that he somehow turned his share time into a control time (he absolutely loves to be the boss) and I said, "Wow- it sounds like you would be a really good teacher when you grow up. Do you want to be a teacher?" He was quiet for a second and he said, "Yeah but I want to sue people." I looked at him in disbelief, how the heck does he know about suing people? I repeated, "Sue people?" he said, "Yeah, sue people". We probably repeated that exchange for three or four more rounds when he finally said, "Yeah, mom, you know sue people with the animals!" Oooohhhhh- ZOO people! LOL

3 comments:

Christina said...

Aww he is such a smarty! So cute!

Michelle said...

LMAO!!! Gotta love kids!!!

Christina said...

Aww he is such a smarty! So cute!