I have actually received this award before, which must mean I'm EXTRA stylish. That shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Enter an eye roll here.
Here are the rules attached with this bloggy award:
- I don't really ever swear IRL, unless I've had one-too-many margaritas. Instead I have a lot of made-up cuss words like "fudgecracker" and "holy guacamole".
- I am so insane about what I feed my children, yet I have some of the worst eating habits for myself. I love Pepsi and gross processed foods like Spaghettios and Kraft Mac and Cheese.
- I started my new fieldwork placement yesterday. My supervisor and I both showed up wearing teal shirts. Today we both showed up wearing green shirts. Everyone is getting a real kick out of it, tomorrow I'm going to wear a rainbow color shirt to break the cycle.
- I just texted from my bed upstairs to my boyfriend downstairs asking him if he'll bring me up a bowl of ice cream. Wow, I'm so ashamed of myself. Yet kind of proud that I have a boyfriend that won't even hesitate to do it for me.
- Jim from the show, The Office, is my ideal. I love him.
- I've been doing a lot of Brain Gym on myself along with my sun salutations in the morning, and I am loving it.
- Have I mentioned I graduate in May? Oh, I haven't? Well I do!!!!!!!!
Now my fifteen nominees (FIFTEEN?? Last time it was only five!):