Friday, January 21, 2011

I've Got Style

Apples and Autobots was so kind  to award me with the Stylish Blogger Award.  It's about time someone noticed how stylish I am- with my yoga pants, sweatshirt, and messy ponytail.  Oh wait, I guess they're not really talking about that...

As with all bloggy awards there are rules.  With this one I have to come up with seven facts about myself that all of you don't know about me.  That's hard- I'm kind of the queen of oversharing.

Let's see...


  1. I live in Maine but have never skied or hunted.  I also do pronounce my Rs.  And I don't say "ayuh".
  2. I have an addictive personality but I get bored easily. So whatever my new addiction is, it only sticks around for a couple weeks- except for this damn Pepsi Max I started drinking two years ago now and  I just can't stop.
  3. I have SEVEN younger siblings.  I'm close to them all but have a really special connection with my sister Sabrina- there's nothing we don't tell each other and we have a lot of the same quirks, personality problems traits, and values.
  4. I'm a hoarder in the making.  I really have a lot of STUFF.  That I probably don't need.
  5. The first thing I said to Josh, when I met him was "Are you nervous or something?  You can talk to me.  I don't bite."  I'm kind of cocky...especially after one drink (I'm also a lightweight).
  6. I once washed my brother's hair with Tide.  I thought I was such a big helper. It probably explains why he always broke the heads off all my Barbies when we were older.
  7. I was like, totally, a cheerleader in high school.  For real.  Go Vikings!
And I must pass this on to five more stylish bloggers.  Without further ado I award:

Kari at DotcomKari



4 comments:

Unknown said...

SEVEN siblings? Good lord! Your poor mom! Was she all soft-spoken and sweet like that woman on 50 million kids and counting?

@jencull said...

Thanks for the mention and the tag. I too am a lightweight when it comes to drinking and just can't do it! I have tagged you over at mine for another award that is good fun, enjoy!! Jen

Unknown said...

My family was one of those mixed families- as in each of my parents was married THREE times- so half-siblings and step-siblings- but we all think of each other as just sisters and brothers. And yes my Mom really was that soft-spoken lol- you knew she meant business and you always did what she asked, but she never really raised her voice. It was the fear of her disappointment that made you behave, not her temper.

Heather said...

My family was one of those mixed families- as in each of my parents was married THREE times- so half-siblings and step-siblings- but we all think of each other as just sisters and brothers. And yes my Mom really was that soft-spoken lol- you knew she meant business and you always did what she asked, but she never really raised her voice. It was the fear of her disappointment that made you behave, not her temper.