As with all bloggy awards there are rules. With this one I have to come up with seven facts about myself that all of you don't know about me. That's hard- I'm kind of the queen of oversharing.
- I live in Maine but have never skied or hunted. I also do pronounce my Rs. And I don't say "ayuh".
- I have an addictive personality but I get bored easily. So whatever my new addiction is, it only sticks around for a couple weeks- except for this damn Pepsi Max I started drinking two years ago now and I just can't stop.
- I have SEVEN younger siblings. I'm close to them all but have a really special connection with my sister Sabrina- there's nothing we don't tell each other and we have a lot of the same quirks, personality
problemstraits, and values.
- I'm a hoarder in the making. I really have a lot of STUFF. That I probably don't need.
- The first thing I said to Josh, when I met him was "Are you nervous or something? You can talk to me. I don't bite." I'm kind of cocky...especially after one drink (I'm also a lightweight).
- I once washed my brother's hair with Tide. I thought I was such a big helper. It probably explains why he always broke the heads off all my Barbies when we were older.
- I was like, totally, a cheerleader in high school. For real. Go Vikings!
And I must pass this on to five more stylish bloggers. Without further ado I award:
Dani G at I'm Just That Way
Kathy at Butterfly Moments
Jen at The King and Eye
Kari at DotcomKari
Kristi at Autism and Daily Living