Friday, June 26, 2009

Freedom Riders

Brian had his first session at Freedom Riders this past week. It was awesome, almost magical. He just walked in just like he owned it. He got fitted for his helmet with a little bit of a struggle but not too much. He sat up nice & straight and repeatedly said "horse" everytime they rode by the mirrors. When they took him off at the end of the session he pointed back up to the horse and said "on" spontaneously. Everyone there were so patient and loving- I just love it there- I had tears in my eyes watching him. I absolutely can not wait to continue these lessons with him!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's awesome! I'm thinking about looking into that for Zae, he had camp this week, and they brought the horses one day and they said he really lit up, out of all the kids her REALLY loved the horses!

minivan driving soccermom said...

That's awesome! I'm thinking about looking into that for Zae, he had camp this week, and they brought the horses one day and they said he really lit up, out of all the kids her REALLY loved the horses!