* I was actually able to wake up in the same house as my own mother on Mother's Day- she had spent the night before so she could attend Brian's pool party.
* The boys were included in planting flowers at my gram's grave.
* Josh's words at the end of the card he got for me- "Babe, you are one of the most amazing mothers I've ever known. Your commitment to your children is unsurpassed."
* Flowers, flowers, flowers. Real ones, potted ones, paper ones.
* We got in a chance to visit my other grandmother and Corbin helped weed out her flowerbeds.
* Homemade gifts.
* Opening the local newspaper to read "Why I love my mom...." and Corbin's printed response, "She is fun."
* A new scrapbook album!