Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pomp and Circumstance

Today was Brian's preschool graduation :). They were having an all day celebration but unfortunately I could only sneak out of work for about half-an-hour so I timed it so I could watch him get his diploma.

When Josh, Corbin, & I first arrived they were singing some songs for their parents. Brian was singing along, a song about body parts in spanish. Was doing a wonderful job- then he spotted me. That was it- eyes were fixated on me for the duration of the time.

I went and sat with him and sang a few songs with them. Then they all got their diplomas. Brian went right up when his name was called, shook hands with Jen, and smiled for the camera. I think he was just so happy to have his family there with him!


1 comment:

Christina said...

Congrats Brian!!!! Yay!