Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brian Moments

Sometimes so many little things happen I don't know where to start with this blog. So here is a list of "Brian Moments" from the past few days.

* Weather got warm- means we need to change our wardrobes a bit. Change? Oh no. Not a good idea. The first day we tried to change into shorts was a big tantrum- I ended up letting him wear the pants. Didn't think to hide his heavyweight coat, boots, and winter hats- so he wore them too. Man was he sweaty. I hid them all. Now he's fine- out of sight, out of mind lol.

* Found Brian standing in his window. Had opened the window, climbed up on the sill, and pushing on his screen- in his room, which is on the second floor. You can imagine what a heart attack I had. I actually had chest pains all night- for about 5 hours- I thought I was going to have to go the ER.

* Took him out on the breakwater. Had some major anxiety issues there. Me, not him. He decided to run the entire way (7/8 mile long), he did not want to hold hands, and he really felt the need to be on the edge the entire time. I do have to say I was impressed that he didn't fall in the cracks until the very end- much better than he did last year.

* Got into a very OCD routine at Corbin's t-ball clinic this past weekend. Our friends Kristin & Greg were behind us in the bleachers and he got into a routine of saying something to me, then the same thing to Kristin, then the same thing to Greg. Was cute until he kissed me on the lips, went to Kristin to do the same- she gave in, but when it was Greg's turn, he wasn't gonna give in- which I don't blame him- we don't know him quite as well as we know Kristin. Well Brian got a bit upset- because his routine was thrown off.

* Made him a social story regarding keeping the door open. Now that it's getting warmer out I enjoy leaving our front door open and letting some fresh air come in through the screen door. Brian does not enjoy this. Doors are suppose to be closed. I'll let you know as we continue using the social story if we have any success with this.

* Brian is singing "You are my Sunshine"- he knows every word and it is the sweetest thing in the world.

2 comments:

Christina said...

What a beautiful photo! I love to hear stories about Brian - you should get the song on video!

Christina said...

What a beautiful photo! I love to hear stories about Brian - you should get the song on video!