Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm a Winner :)



My first one! Woohoo :) Thanks to Wendy from Rambling Unsettled Vagabond for giving me this award. So I need to pass it on to five other fellow bloggers- I chose blogs that I look forward to reading everyday. Blogs that are all made by women I consider very good friends, even though only one out of the five I have met in person. Make sure to check out their blogs!

This is the Life of a GF/CF Soccermom
Aurora & Alex
Tales of the Domestic Superhero
Oh Crap! Life Lessons of Raising 6 Children
Mainely Musings

4 comments:

Michelle said...

awwww, congrats, and THANKS :)

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

awwww congrats, and thank you :-)

Christina said...

Congrats!!!! And thank you for passing it on!

Christina said...

Congrats!!!! And thank you for passing it on!