Friday, November 12, 2010

Love that Laugh

For some reason I can not figure out how to change the date on my little video camera that Josh bought me this summer. So when I upload pictures, if I don't think to change the folder name, they get saved way back in my 2009 files. And I often forget about them there.

Last night I happened to stumble across this one that had to have been taken in August. One of the things I love the most about both of my kids is their laughter. There is nothing better than to hear that and just know they are experiencing pure joy.

This video captures that. As well as a little bit of rocking when he gets really excited and a little bit of echolalia. It's all part of a perfect moment though.


value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pUEsHGKtmh8?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00">

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I think the sound of your child laughing is the best sound ever, and is a tonic which instantly picks you up and makes you feel happy :) such a gorgeous video and boy. I can see why you love it so much
Thanks for popping over to my blog, I too am from Blog Gems x

Lynn said...

Oh he really does have an awesome laugh. What a cutie patootie!

Unknown said...

Seeing that made me smile. Thanks for sharing!

Mummy Mishaps aka Jenny Paulin said...

I think the sound of your child laughing is the best sound ever, and is a tonic which instantly picks you up and makes you feel happy :) such a gorgeous video and boy. I can see why you love it so much
Thanks for popping over to my blog, I too am from Blog Gems x