* Once he has a bowel movement every piece of clothing he was previously wearing must go in the dirty laundry and he needs a new outfit. (And he's not having accidents, this is just his thought process)
* A track must be built on the edge of the tub before he'll get in to take a bath.
* He can not leave the bathroom until all the bath water drains. He then puts the little knob that keeps the water in the tub back up.
*When getting into the van he has to open the gas tank once before opening the car door.
* He must touch both arm rests on his booster seat with the back of his hands before he'll get out of the van.
* He's really into symmetry these days so I'm seeing a lot of oops I bumped into that with my right side, let me turn around and do it on my left side before I go do whatever I'm off to do.
* He suddenly wants to only wear Corbin's clothes and we keep catching him digging around in Corbin's bureaus. Corbin does not like this one much.
So On top of the doors, lights, and toilet rituals he has had going on for months now- he's a pretty busy guy. Just keeping up with his rituals and routines could be a full-time job! (And there's more, just when I sit down to blog my brain always draws a blank).