Thanks to Dani G. and The King and Eye for bestowing this honor on to me.
The rules to this award are as follows...
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don't have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It's so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there's even a little fucking jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom.It's horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we're creating here. If you need a higher resolution version... I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we'll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we're just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards! But don't go crazy trying to think of stuff, you'll see by the example I've set below that we're not really interested in quality here.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don't like or don't really have much of an opinion about. I don't care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don't really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will fucking hunt your ass down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don't know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I'll leave you alone. I'm serious. I'm going to do these things. Starting with the 5 of you I'm about to pass this award on to.
So here they are, my lies and ONE truth.
- It took me 8 tries to get my driver's license.
- I once led a round of "Frere Jacques" at the top of the Eiffel Tower with a group of Italians.
- I use to be a child model, and my "biggest" break was a few shots in an LL Bean catalog.
- I volunteer at the animal shelter a few times a year.
- I have lived in three different states- Maine, Massachusetts, and New Jersey.
And now to pass this on- this award has been passed around more than a Playboy bunny, so if you've already received it once I apologize. Then again, maybe you'll want to put that image up there on your page twice- cuz it's that cool. I'm sending it along to-