On a brighter note I was given two blogger awards a few days ago- thanks Lyn! Perfect timing for a lift-me-up!
I'm not sure how versatile my blog is, but I can definitely agree with the beautiful part. :)
The rules to accepting these awards are to pass them on to other bloggers and then share things about yourself that others may not know (it started out as 7 bloggers/things- but I'm cheating and only doing 5).
Blessed & Blighted
MOM- Not Otherwise Specified
Aurora & Alex
Five Things You May Not Know:
1. In high school I was a mathlete. Seriously, I competed nationally at math tournaments and was always had the highest score for all four years of high school in our division in Maine.
2. I don't have a cell phone. Weird, right?
3. I have two tattoos- one that I designed on my back that represents what I feel about my children- "my love, my sunshines, my everything" & the other is an autism awareness ribbon on my foot. I have plans for a few more.
4. I grew up on an island in Maine- it had a population of 1200 people year round. There were nine people in my graduating class.
5. I once led an impromptu round of "Frere Jacques" with several friends at the top of the Eiffel Tower. The best part was when a group of very cute Italians joined in with us.