Friday, November 6, 2009

Seven Years of Being A Mom


Today my oldest child turns seven. How does time fly? I ask him over and over to please stop growing but he is not heeding my advice. He tells me he loves to learn and learning makes him grow and he just can't stop learning. He is such a smart, sensitive, personable, funny, kind little boy. I am so proud of his growth and even though I ask him to stop growing I am looking forward to watching how he changes and grows.
Is a sad moment for me as we always have birthday breakfasts with blowing out candles and opening one of your presents. I had an anatomy and physiology lab this morning and had to leave my home around six am. Josh is under strict directions to follow through with our routine and take a lot of pictures. Hopefully he had a great morning!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I already said this on FB but Happy Birthday Corbin!

Christina said...

I already said this on FB but Happy Birthday Corbin!