Friday, September 4, 2009

Your Mom Goes to College

An explanatory blog to let all my readers know where I disappeared to without even a word beforehand. The biggest reason I haven't been posting is my wireless adapter just stopped working- I have resolved that issue now.

The second reason is I have returned to college full-time two weeks ago. I'm not going to lie- it's taking up a huge part of my life right now. We've been rearranging everyone's schedules, figuring out finances as I'm not working five days a week anymore, and trying to learn, as a family, how we can all help each other out more.















I'm in an occupational therapy assistant program and am LOVING it so far. Yes, the course load is huge, but I'm so eager to learn! I enjoy the challenge of working hard for a goal I really want.

Now that the internet is back up and running here I will be trying to post a few blogs regarding the boys returning to school in between writing several english essays.

Hope everyone is doing well out there in the blogging world!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I think it's so awesome that you have gone back to school! Good luck with everything!

Christina said...

I think it's so awesome that you have gone back to school! Good luck with everything!