Sunday, September 28, 2008

corbin & homework

Older pics, older story- from the beginning of September but I just wanted to share. Corbin came home from his first day of kindergarten with a homework assignment! He hasn't recieved any since thankfully. I'm not sure if his teacher meant for the kids to actually write in the blanks or for them to tell the parents and for us to write it in but he wanted to write so I figured, why not? It was a little story about his first day of school- it took us, I believe, about an hour to complete the project but he was very proud of it afterwards, as was I! I'm not sure if you can see all the words in the picture or not so I'm going to share his story with you:


Today is Friday and it is my first day of school. I felt shy. I wore pirate coat. For breakfast I ate cereal. After that I was taken to school by a bus. My teacher's name is Miss ******. My friend named Cody is in my class. The first thing we did in school was hang bags. Then we sat on a rug. The part of the day I liked the most was when we recess. But I did not like to sleep. When it was time to go home I felt happy because I wanted to see Mom. Tomorrow I will play cars.

No comments: