Friday, October 21, 2011

The Inside Scoop with Corbin


I'm slow.  And I'm busy.  But I finally got around to posting this interview I did with Corbin after being hit up with a meme from Karen over at Solodialogue.  

You know how memes work- they have rules- you HAVE to follow them or you will be stuck with bad luck for seven years (okay, not really, but it does kind of remind me of those chain letters) and then you pass it on to some other lucky bloggers to carry it out.

This one was fun and I'm sure Karen was hoping I would interview Brian but I'm just going to admit that this blog post wouldn't have happened until like December if I had to make up all the communication boards for him to answer each question...unfortunately he's not at the stage where he can verbally answer any question other than how to spell things.  Even "yes" and "no" questions have proven to be difficult as of late.


I took the questions directly from her blog and asked my oldest boy, who of course loves to be included in these things.  Without further ado....(and with no  correction of syntax)....


  • What do you want to do when you grow up? I will want to be a scientist.
  • Favorite holiday? Christmas.  What makes it best? Because you get too much toys.
  • If you could live anywhere, where would move? Somewhere that do not have too much kids.
  • Who is your best friend? Jacob.  What do you like about him? He's so tough.
  • What toy would you buy for your best friend’s birthday? Whatever he likes.
  • What do you want for your own birthday? I want a pet.
  • What family rule do you think is the most unfair? No playing DSi until your room is clean.  Why?   Because I love playing my DSi.

Now who would like to join in on the bandwagon?  I'm not going to link to anyone...I'm such a party pooper aren't I?  I'm exhausted after a 9 hour conference today.  Excuses, excuses, right?  Please feel free to interview your little one and leave a link in my comments because I'd love to read them!

No comments: