Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stupid Bottle!

While hanging out in a waiting room Brian started to do some recreational stimming. One of his trademark moves is rolling his head around in a circle while keeping his eyes on the ceiling. He was standing near a table where he had set his water bottle and on one of his head rolls, he knocked the water bottle over with his noggin.

There's no way this could've hurt him- it was an almost empty plastic water bottle but he freaked out. He stopped his stim and picked up the bottle and threw it across the room and then went after it like he was going to body slam it. I caught him and gave him some big squeezes while hiding the bottle so he would end his retaliation.

Thing is I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe I had finally lost my mind. Honestly, I know I've been kind of negative in my posts lately because I feel like we've had a lot of setbacks recently, but most of the time I try not to sweat the little things and find the humor in our day-to-day lives. I'm not sure what the other people in the waiting room thought of me laughing while my son had a tantrum, but who really cares.

So watch out stupid water bottle, Brian will get his revenge.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Sometimes all you can do is laugh!