Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shameless Self-Promoting

Okay, a few things...I'm sure you've noticed some changes around here.  A lot of it is going on over there on the right side of the page. The A-Word now has it's own facebook page and I'd love if you would "like" it and I have finally joined the world of twitter so follow me so I can follow you!

I've also put the blog into the Top Mommy Blogs list and just want to tell you to not be shy.  Go ahead and press that lovely button with the crazy juggler over there ---->
Go on, it's okay, do it every day!

And last but not least I'd really appreciate it if you wold vote for my boys in a photo contest.  A local play-place is having a contest for a couple free passes.  You have to "like" the Playroom's page and then comment on the boys picture for your vote to count. I'll love you forever.  Winky face.

Aren't they the cutest kids ever?  Well after your own of course.

4 comments:

@jencull (jen) said...

ok, FB page done and will toddle off to do the rest now :) Not a thing wrong with a bit of self-promotion girl, I must indulge in a bit myself :) Hope you do well in all cases. Jen

tulpen said...

They are at least as cute as my own!

I don't really do Facebook...

Christina said...

Oh bummer I'm too late to vote on their pic - I'm sorry! Work is so crazy and I can hardly keep up with my blogs!

Christina said...

Oh bummer I'm too late to vote on their pic - I'm sorry! Work is so crazy and I can hardly keep up with my blogs!