Sunday, April 25, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Corbin was looking in a car flyer and looked at me and said, "I really don't like Toyotas Mom". I said, "Oh, really, why's that?" and he replied, "They have bad safety, haven't you seen it on the news!?"


The other morning he was pretending his legs didn't work and he wanted me to get a spoon for him. My jaw dropped as I asked him what he possibly did to his legs and he replied with a sigh, "Ohhh, it's a long story." And left it at that.

Today walking into Uno's, Corbin gives me a wink and does the little gun movement with his hands like a "Right atcha" type of gesture and told us all, "Sometimes when a boy likes a girl that's what he does to them."

Today we were stopping to get Brian some scrambled eggs and from the back seat we heard, "Where we going?", both Josh and I at the same time said, "Corbin we already told you we need to get something for Brian to eat." My sister, Erinn, who was in the back seat, said, "That wasn't Corbin, guys. That was Brian". I immediately realized the voice did come from directly behind me but it was so clear I just assumed Corbin. It was quite amazing actually.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Where do they come up with this stuff?? And WTGo Brian on the last one!