Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time for a Change...

Every once in a while I get an urge that things in my life need to be changed. And when I get that urge I always want to do something completely different with my hair. May seem insignificant to some, but it always seems to get me feeling like I can take on anything.

Don't worry, Mom, I'm not going to dye my hair black again (remember it came out purple?).

I have decided to get a body wave perm done to my hair.

I have a slight wave in my hair and the only way I'll wear my hair down is if I curl it or gel up the waves- so why not get it permanently that way so I won't have to mess with it.

Hoping I come out looking somewhat like this....






And not like this....

2 comments:

Christina said...

That will look cute! (The first one, anyway lol)! Good luck!

Christina said...

That will look cute! (The first one, anyway lol)! Good luck!