In honor of me turning 27 on Friday I put together a list of 27 things I love. Completely materialistic type of things. No sappiness in this post.
1. I love yoga pants! I wish I could live in them everyday! Really this is the year that I've become comfortable enough with my bootylicious bottom to wear these type of pants.
2. Pepsi Max. A totally love/hate relationship as the caffeine in it always triggers my anxiety attacks. Always addicted to the things that are bad for you.
3. Trashy reality TV. I try to be a deep person, really, but these shows suck me in.
5. My camera- can't go anywhere without it.
6. Mascara- the only item of make-up that I wear every single day.
7. The library. I love books- I love to just walk around and touch all the different books. Weird, I know.
8. Finding a new delicious GFCF recipe!
9. Flossing- weird but I love to do it.
10. Fans- I love to be just a little bit too cold when going to sleep.
11. My bedding.
12. Finding new independent songs that "no one" has heard yet.
14. Guitar Hero.
15. SALES! Nothing like getting a good bargain.
16. Organization. Yet I'm totally unorganized, I don't get it.
17. Sunglasses. Big ones, aviator ones, colored ones, I love them all.
18. My two D&G striped tote bags.
19. Getting dressed up and having no where to go.
20. Big earrings.
21. Planning parties/get-togethers.
22. Feeling independent. I hate to rely on people and it could be a fault to a point sometimes.
23. Funny, sarcastic, ackward humor.
24. Crosswords & Suduko.
25. Spider Solitaire on the computer- absolutely addicted. I have a game of it up at all times.
26. Mini laptops- which I will be getting one in a couple weeks. Can't decide on what color I want though :)
27. Coffee ice cream w/peanut butter cups mixed into it.