Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Brian and I had the chance to be guests at Corbin's Valentines Day party at school. We had fun and Brian did really well. I can not say enough how much I love Corbin's teacher. Every idea I have to tweak C's IEP just a little bit she is right there to do it- she is even working with him after school a couple days a week. On top of that Corbin loves her. AND she goes out of her way to say "hi" to Brian everytime she sees him and very patiently waits for him to reply. AND she made GFCF cupcakes for the party because she knew he was coming :)

Corbin and I made these really cute airplane valentines for all of his classmates- I got the idea from Family Fun. I was really impressed with him writing so small on the sticks of gum. I decided to try to my skills at a flower bouquet made out of fresh fruit- I was happy with the results and Corbin was ecstatic to hand out the "silly flowers" to everyone at the party.





2 comments:

Christina said...

Wow great job on the fruit flowers - looks like a great time!!

Christina said...

Wow great job on the fruit flowers - looks like a great time!!