Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday lia sophia Sale!

I'm having a special online-only black friday sale on my website- http://www.liasophia.com/heatherstclair .

Utilize our December customer save plan and buy any two items at regular price and choose up to FOUR at 50% off!! You can choose your most expensive items to be the half-off ones!

In addition, at my private sale, you can take an additional 10% off your entire order from 5 am-midnight tomorrow! Want to host a party? Email me a date and I'll take 15% off your order!! Like that idea, but don't live near me? Think about having an "online catalog" party!

Just visit my website and put your order under the hostess name, "Heather St. Clair". Hope to "see" you there!

Finish your holiday shopping from the comfort of your own home!

No comments: