Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24.

Every year I do a similar post and I may be running out of things to say about it.

However, every year I wake up and look at the calendar and a big rush of emotions come out when I realize it's October 24th.

October 24th was Corbin's duedate 9 years ago.  I'm not sure why his due date always sticks out to me so much but I have a feeling it's because he made me wait TWO WEEKS to meet him.

He doesn't like to do things the easy way, never has, and I cherish him teaching me all of these lessons while I wait for him to reach goals in his own way.  The first gift he gave me was patience.

Love that boy.

4 comments:

Jen Troester said...

Happy Due Date day!!! ; ) You guys are gorgeous.

tania said...

Happy early bday Corbin! This is such a beautiful photo <3

Accidental Expert said...

What a beautiful boy.  Happy early birthday.

MarsupialMama said...

Wow, Two weeks!!  I had to wait ten days and thought I would go nuts!!  I must have eaten like 18 pineapples!!  **lol** 

Beautiful picture, happy birthday big guy!