Thursday, October 28, 2010

Responsibilities

We were dancing around, being silly, pretending to be the characters from our music video.

Corbin announced, "I'm the best creators of monsters! No monster will ever hurt me because I'm the creator!"

I answered back in my spookiest voice, "I'm coming to get you!"

He responded, "You are just a child monster- you won't want to hurt me because I haven't created your parent monster yet!"

I replied, "Maybe I don't want a parent monster!"

His answer, without a second of thought, "You have to have a parent monster! You don't know all about responsibilities yet!"

5 comments:

Lynn said...

HA! I don't suppose you've ever defined parents that way to him?

Karla said...

Oh, that is completely awesome!!! Give him an extra hug from me. : )

Christina said...

You are raising such smart, amazing boys!!

Karla said...

Oh, that is completely awesome!!! Give him an extra hug from me. : )

Lynn said...

HA! I don't suppose you've ever defined parents that way to him?