Monday, January 12, 2009

Shocked!!

I'm sitting here, checking up on all my blogs, being lazy as I'm staying home with Brian today, and nearly just jumped out of my seat when I heard "Yeah!!" shouted to the TV in response to Mickey Mouse asking, "Are you ready?"

Brian just responded to the TV accurately!!! I'm just stunned right now!!




Oh and so I don't have to make another post, Brian is doing good! Thanks everyone for your prayers. His fever actually broke yesterday and he started playing and looking at us again, rather than through us. He started drinking and eating and loving the fact that he got to have a couple popsicles to help get him hydrated :). Staying home today is kind of a mix of maybe he needs a bit more rest PLUS the fact that he'd have to go to work with me today, which isn't really panning out that great so why not just take one more day to recuperate. We need our one-on-one back!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

So glad he is doing better, what a relief!

Pancy Fants said...

Wonderful news!!!! I'm so glad he's doing better, and yaaay on his response to Mickey!

Krista said...

Wonderful news!!!! I'm so glad he's doing better, and yaaay on his response to Mickey!

Christina said...

So glad he is doing better, what a relief!